Jotunheimen to Bergen by car Norway Message Board
I will be in Alesund for 3 days in June 2015. I am planning to go by train to Oslo and ride the famous Rauma Railway. Prior to Alesund, I am at Bergen and will be riding the Flam Railway.... Located on Norway’s west coast, Ålesund is the gateway to the iconic northwestern fjords and surrounding alpine mountains. The city of Alesund owes its present-day picturesque appearance to a city-wide reconstruction after a fire in 1904 destroyed most of the town.
Norway Stock Photo & More Pictures of Alesund iStock
West Norway has an integrated network of long-distance coaches covering most of the region. Most services operate a few times every day and tickets can generally be bought on board. Most services operate a few times every day and tickets can generally be bought on board.... National parks in Norway are some of the best places to get involved in the adventure. Protected by law, these areas are undisturbed and showcase the country's natural beauty.
Landing in Bergen travelling to Jotunheimen Jotunheimen
Find out how to get to Geiranger: by plane via Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim. By bus from Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Ålesund or Åndalsnes. By train, boat or car. Map and directions. how to get any wifi password for free Stavanger. Stavanger is often outshone by its neighbour Bergen to the north. Stavanger is the fourth-largest city in Norway and the headquarters of Norway’s lucrative oil industry, which can be explored at the Norwegian Petroleum Museum.
Grand Hotel (Hellesylt)
You can get to the Trolls' Path (Trollstigen) from the town Alesund by car on the roads E39 and E136 along the fjords. If the weather is nice, the views of steep … how to grow a lime tree from a cutting Get around If staying in the city center, most attractions are available within a short to medium walk (less than 20 minutes). For the Atlantic Sea Park, there is a special bus …
How long can it take?
Grand Hotel (Hellesylt)
- Alesund to Bergen scenic road with express bus Alesund
- Alesund to Oslo by train or plane Alesund Forum
- Jotunheimen or Sunnmore Alps? Western Norway Message
- Fjords in 7 days straight to Bergen or go to Alesund
How To Get From Alesund To Jotunheimen By Car
I only plan to spend like 2 days there and then plan to book a flight to either Bergen or Alesund, and I plan to rent a car at either city when I get there. Because I only have 4 days I don’t want to spend the entire time compacted trying to cover everything- I more plan on setting a …
- 12/02/2016 · / Norway knowledge please-2 weeks in Bergen, Alesund, Jotunheimen
- Getting to the Jotunheimen By Car: Jotunheimen National Park is 255 kilometers northwest of Oslo and the trip takes approximately 5 hours (or more depending on the conditions). The 108 km stretch of Road 55 from Gaupne to Lom is the Sognefjellet National Tourist Route and the highest mountain pass in Northern Europe, reaching an altitude of 1,434 meters above sea level.
- Get around If staying in the city center, most attractions are available within a short to medium walk (less than 20 minutes). For the Atlantic Sea Park, there is a special bus …
- Hello, My friends and I want to visit Jotunheimen when we're in Norway. We arrive in Bergen on 01/07/16 at 13:45, I have read that there is a bus from Bergen to Jotunheimen but can't seem to find timings for it.