60 VS 59.94 and 24 VS 23.98 VideoHelp Forum
5/07/2010 · Hi everyone. I have reinstalled windows vista x64 to windows 7 x64. Install new nvidia drivers 197.13 (with driver sweeper in safe mode)tried 196.21 too. and now cant set refresh rate to 60Hz (under Change resolution in NVIDIA Control panel) , when I apply 60Hz it goes back to 59Hz On vista my monitor worked on 60Hz please advise Thanks.... Some monitors may have both HDMI and DisplayPort connections, but may be limited to a 60Hz refresh rate when connected via HDMI. In this case, you’d need to use a DisplayPort cable. Check your monitor’s specifications or setup guide for more information.
Overclocking your monitor refresh rate AMD GPU's
Change your monitor's refresh rate to 60Hz. This refresh rate is based on the electrical current used, the user's preferences and the actual computer's more specific set-up. As a general guide, the higher the refresh rate, the faster the speed of the flicker seen on the footage.... 13/02/2016 · If you cap the game at exactly 60 FPS you will get 60-60.99 FPS :) If you cap it at 59.9 you get 59.9-60 FPS. So if you are on a 60Hz monitor and can keep a stable 60hz up no matter what, turn on Vertical Sync (Vsync) and you will have a perfect frame rate update :)
59.94 vs 60hz issue Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
12/09/2016 · Sony is trying to send 4K 50/59.94/60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0 signal through HDMI 1.4 since the data rate is within HDMI 1.4 bandwidth. This is similar to what nVIDIA has been doing with Kepler and Maxwell GPUs. This is a non-standard implementation and may not work with most other devices. Shield's HDMI handshake with your Sony AVR is probably at 1.4 and that is limiting 4K to 30Hz. how to find a good suit 3/08/2015 · Even though I use a TV as a monitor, the following guide should also work for most actual PC monitors. So my Sony Bravia is capped at a refresh rate of 60Hz, but using my crazy hax0ring methods, I was totally able to make its display be a stable 71Hz.
GTX 980 4K@60Hz issue Graphics cards - Monitors/video
11/08/2009 · Windows XP and Vista, both round the Refresh rate display up from 59.94, to the nearest whole number, which is 60, the same way the Config UI on a monitor, would also say 60. Windows 7 was changed to further conform to the EDID standard, and as such many monitors will only run at 59hz (59.94 … how to fix lcd monitor dark area 8/07/2014 · SenseTheFuture said: But if the Windows stores the 59.94 value for 60Hz, and the game is using firstname.lastname@example.orgHz, then why is the black screen lasts so long? (4-5sec) (4-5sec) Sounds more like you don't have enough RAM.
How long can it take?
59Hz instead of 60Hz !!! Windows 7 Help Forums
- 60Hz Monitor Vsync i Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
- How I overclocked my Sony Bravia TV that I use as my PC
- Windows 10 59.94 refresh rate Microsoft Community
- 59.94hz? Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Monitor 59.94 How To Get 60hz
The refresh rate setting in Windows is called the screen refresh rate setting and is located in the "Advanced" area of your video card and monitor properties. While this fact hasn't changed from one version of Windows to the next, the way you get here has. Follow any specific advice for your version of Windows as you follow along below.
- AMD users have CRU (Custom Resolution Utility), a popular, no-nonsense utility created for experienced monitor jockeys that provides a host of options to create custom display modes.
- 7/04/2018 · As title, I am trying out this monitor and dont have an .inf - it isnt for download easily on the website, i;ve tried to google and can only get the non-165hz model.
- 11/03/2015 · 640x480 75.00 72.81 59.94 59.93 I've set DP version to 1.2 in monitor settings, yet only 30 Hz is being offered to me. nvidia-settings says "Connection link: 4 lanes @ 2.70 Gbps".
- To get 24 FPS film onto 60 Hz NTSC televisions they first slowed it down almost imperceptibly to 23.976 FPS, and then used a process called Telecine to make that into 29.97 FPS to get it 'close enough' to 30 FPS Video, which then got doubled for interlacing to 59.94 FPS.