How to Sequence Oracle ODBCDriver 11g
9/06/2013 · In this post, I cover how to install the Oracle MapViewer 11g (18.104.22.168) Quick Start Kit. I also tell you where to track down a copy of the data for the MapViewer demos (that is not included with this distribution), and I take you step-by-step through the import of that data and the creation of a permanent data source.... Business Intelligence Publisher 22.214.171.124 Report Copied From One Environment To Another Fails With 'oracle xdo.XDOException: Not able to find data source with name' When Designing BI Publisher Templates (Doc ID 2332291.1)
How to Migrate Oracle 11g R2 (Windows) database to Oracle
In the Oracle ODBC Driver Configuration dialog box, type a DSN to use with View Composer, a description of the data source, and a user ID to connect to the database. If you configured an Oracle database user ID with specific security permissions, specify this user ID.... A datasource, as its name implies, is anything that acts as a source for data. Database is a source of data, and it has to be configured as a datasource to the SOA infrastrucure. Database is a source of data, and it has to be configured as a datasource to the SOA infrastrucure.
Excel as Data Source in OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence
To do this I have been using the two Oracle Data Dictionary views USER_SOURCE, and ALL_SOURCE. I use these (as well as others) Data Dictionary views all the time in my work . In this tutorial I will show you how to use them in a practical example. how to get my feet soft A nice intro on data source configuration. thank you, by the way we are facing one problem from OC4J time, i.e. changing password of data source user mandates server restart, is it possible to get ride of this.
Data Source for remote oracle database from C#
@datasrc is a name to reference the remote data source; in the context of this demonstration, it is the database name specified during the installation of the Oracle database server (step 3 from the Oracle installation guide) how to include adchoices in audience manager data Select your Oracle client driver from the list, and click Finish. The ODBC Oracle Driver Configuration window appears. In the Data Source Name field, type the name that you want to use for this ODBC data source.
How long can it take?
How to configure excel connection in ODI both in 11g and 12c?
- Finding the Source of Views Burleson Oracle Consulting
- Data Guard Physical Standby Database Best Practices – Part
- How to Migrate Oracle 11g R2 (Windows) database to Oracle
- Excel as Data Source in OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence
How To Find Data Source Name In Oracle 11g
Connecting to Oracle using python's pyodbc library. I am trying to connect to Oracle 12c R1 using the python library pyodbc. I am having zero luck.
- A datasource, as its name implies, is anything that acts as a source for data. Database is a source of data, and it has to be configured as a datasource to the SOA infrastrucure. Database is a source of data, and it has to be configured as a datasource to the SOA infrastrucure.
- Is there any script or other methods that can identify the data source. In other words, I need to know whether data is inserted via some procedure, function, manually etc. I cannot search all procedures or functions, they are hundreds. I am using SQL developer and it's oracle 11g DB.
- 31/07/2015 · How to get up and running with Oracle and Linked Servers For this example we are using 64 bit Oracle version 11g. For a quick test to verify you have it downloaded and installed properly you can do a quick UDL test. On the desktop create a new text file (make sure to show extensions so you can see the .txt part of the name). Then rename the entire file including the extension to Test.udl
- Database refresh is performed from Source Database to Target Database . There are two types of Database Refresh. Cold Refresh Cold Database refresh is done from staging to Development or Vice-verse (Source will be down during the refresh since archive log is not enabled and we cannot put the database in hot backup mode).