How to fix my car from running rich?? Yahoo Answers
P0172 System Too Rich (Bank 1) P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input For now, ignore everything but the engine coolant temperature sensor and the turbocharger wastegate and bypass valve.... Running rich symptoms include hard starting and excessive fuel consumption that can lead to increased costs when refuelling. Ignition system problems include …
burning rich how to fix ? Car Forums and Automotive Chat
15/12/2012 · based on what was said above, would this cause the ecu to think the car is running lean and make it rich in the process? A while ago the car also threw a code at me. stomp tested and got 1222 lean/rich …... 92 toyota truneo with 20 valve black top with oversized pistions. It runs 2 rich when full open throttle any suggestions how to fix it because I just did a 100 % rebuild on it.
Car running rich V8-5.7L Chevrolet 1968 Spark Plugs
If it's black, it means you are running rich (too much fuel). If it's white, the car may be burning antifreeze or (quite rare) auto-trans fluid. Since it's blue smoke you are seeing, you can know that oil is the problem. elite dangerous how to get tutorials 1/01/2009 · Best Answer: a bad 0-2 senors will cause a rich running condition on any car,the 0-2 sensor is what helps to make the system run leaner and cleaner so replacing the sensor may take care of that problem,that's what the 0-2 sensors job is is to rich-en or lean out the gas mixture for it,good luck and happy new years to you.
Any Holley experts? Carb wont stop running rich NastyZ28.com
8/02/2008 · That car is fuel injected so the computer should be adjusting the mixture. Part of the job of oxygen sensor is to help the car do just that, check them. how to fix a rca tabletthat wont boot up 28/08/2012 · I am pretty sure that my car is running hella rich. I is putting out a really strong exhaust smell, gets horrible gas milage, and the end of my muffler is sooty.
How long can it take?
running rich? Saturn Spot
- running rich? Saturn Spot
- How to fix my car from running rich?? Yahoo Answers
- running rich Car Troubleshooting - CarJunky
- 8 Simple Auto Repairs That Save Big Bucks in the Long Haul
Car Running Rich How To Fix
21/01/2008 · Best Answer: Check the MAP Sensor and the actuator flap in the duct. It may be stuck in a half position. You engine is not getting enough air in the intake.
- It's running too rich, this has reduced the combustion temperature, thus reducing the power available to drive the wheels.. A 'Colour Tune'Â® plug, will allow you to observ … e the combustion
- This is the opposite of a "rich" condition, in which there's too much fuel and not enough air. Most engines are calibrated to run slightly rich -- about 13-to1 -- under cruise conditions; a rich mixture makes for a cooler and more stable fuel burn, which prevents "detonation" and keeps the engine from self-destructing.
- This voltage should constantly fluctuate from approximately 100 mV (high oxygen content - lean mixture) to 900 mV (low oxygen content - rich mixture). The heated oxygen sensor voltage can be monitored with a scan tool. By monitoring the voltage output of the oxygen sensor, the PCM calculates what fuel mixture command to give to the injectors.
- I got my car running, took it out for a drive and it was running a bit rough, it cleared up a bit on the highway. i looked at the fuel burning guage, I can't think of what it is called right now.