how do i get from new york penn station to battery park by
Re: Penn or GC station to Battery Park Jun. 20, 2012, 8:55 a.m. If you do not plan on using the subway my advice would be to stay home and lounge around the house on your vacation--- the subway is an major part of nyc life and without it you might as well be in Timbuktoo.... If you think your bus operator deserves an Apple Award — our special recognition for service, courtesy and professionalism — call 1-888-692-8287 and give us the badge or bus number.
walking distance-nyc Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
I usually get off at Penn Station because Madison Square Garden is right behind Penn Station and you can get a good view of the Empire State Building from here. Then just head north on 42nd street and you will run right in to Times Square.... From the West Side of Manhattan, take the Number 3 Broadway-Seventh Avenue Express (in red on the New York subway map) to the South Ferry station. You can catch this express train at 96th Street, 72nd Street, Times Square-42nd Street, Penn Station-34th Street, 14th Street and Chambers Street. At Chambers Street you must change to the local Number 1 train for South Ferry.
Penn or GC station to Battery Park tripadvisor.co.uk
Within Battery Park, there are very nice paths for walking, incredible views of the Lower Harbor and a very nice restaurant, Battery Gardens. Within walking distance is the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, Trinity Church, the World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial and the very popular Century 21 Department Store. how to get the squar root in c I don't know if this is the 'best' way but I took the M20 from near Penn Station (on 7th Ave), got off the Irish Famine Memorial at Vesey St in Battery Park City …
penn station browngetsaround
Across the street from Battery Park at the southern end, at the Whitehall St station you can catch the R or W to 59th St/Fifth Ave stop, just across the street from FAO Schwartz. The 4 or 5 might how to get to kun lai summit from jade forest Penn Station runs from West 31st Street to West 34th Street. So, the number of blocks between Penn Station and Battery Park equals the number of blocks between 31st Street and Battery Park.
How long can it take?
USD $ 13 New York taxi fare from penn station to battery
- how do i get from new york penn station to battery park by
- How far is Battery Park from Penn Station
- Public Transportation National Park Service
- USD $ 13 New York taxi fare from penn station to battery
How To Get To Battery Park From Penn Station
Connecting from either the Howard Beach Station on the A train or the Jamaica station on the E, J, or Z train, pick up the AirTrain ($5/persom) for direct service to all terminals and parking lots.
- Battery Park, NY - New York City (Manhattan) Departure Parking - parking is limited near Battery Park. Public transportation is recommended for your visit to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum if departing from New York.
- 17/08/2010 · At Penn Station follow the signs to the downtown "1" train. Take it to the South Ferry station. You should see the ticket booths for the Statue of Liberty ferry within the park. Take it to the South Ferry station.
- 3/02/2008 · actually, your best bet, if you decide instead to go the end of the parade route, is to take the #2 or #3 train to Park Place, which is only 3 stops and about 10 minutes from Penn Station.
- 18/09/2016 · If you're staying in the Penn Station area, both the downtown 1 and R trains will take you to Battery Park. The 1 train is inside Penn, while the R is one avenue block over at Herald Square.